Peer Review Services
Maher Duessel was founded to provide high-caliber audit services to clients in the nonprofit and government sectors. We bring the same level of exceptional service and expertise we provide our nonprofit and government clients to the peer review process. We view the peer review process as an opportunity to improve your firm and leverage your greatest assets – your team of professionals – to better meet your clients’ needs. A peer review conducted by a firm with the right qualifications and approach can enhance your practice and position you for even greater success.
Peer Review Team Assets
- AICPA Instructor Since 2009 With Annual Speaking Engagements
- AICPA Peer Review Conference Presenter on Single Audits (2014 and 2015)
- Member of AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center Since 2004
- Extensive National and State Technical Committee Experience
Single Audit Specialist Peer Review Team Member
- We are ranked among the top 50 accounting firms nationwide for the amount of federal dollars audited.
- We perform over 100 Single Audits annually.
- Over 25 years of experience conducting Single Audits.