What is ERISA?The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) of 1974 governs the operation, administration, and annual reporting for retirement and welfare plans. ERISA is a federal law that...
Summary The AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) Auditing Standards Board has released a draft of a proposed new auditing standard for employee benefit plans that are subject...
Department of Labor Employee Benefit Plan Audit Reviews Planned for 2017The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) is expected to begin another round of employee benefit plan audit reviews in 2017. The...
- Non-Profit Tax
- Non-Profit Management
- Non-Profit Regulatory Update
- Government Regulatory Update
- IRS Regulations
- Information Technology
- Department of Labor Regulations
- Uniform Guidance/Single Audit Compliance
- Higher Education
- Human Resources Compliance
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Auditing Standards Board Update
- Government Reporting
- Firm News