The U.S. Department of Labor recently announced a final rule that will enable approximately 1.3 million American workers to be newly eligible to receive overtime pay under the Fair Labor Standards...
The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act of 2015 now requires employers to file their copies of Form W-2 submitted to the Social Security Administration by January 31, 2017 for wages earned...
Employers Must Use Updated I-9 Form by January 22, 2017The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has published a revised version of Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification....
- Non-Profit Tax
- Non-Profit Management
- Non-Profit Regulatory Update
- Government Regulatory Update
- IRS Regulations
- Information Technology
- Department of Labor Regulations
- Uniform Guidance/Single Audit Compliance
- Higher Education
- Human Resources Compliance
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Auditing Standards Board Update
- Government Reporting
- Firm News
- Other News