Are you interested in getting the latest insights and news on regulatory updates impacting the financial reporting and operations of your non-profit? Consider attending the AICPA's Not-For-Profit Indu...
Overview of Types of Audits There are two main types of audits that your organization may need to undertake this year: financial audits and performance audits. Financial audits are designed to assur...
The IRS Form 990 annually provides comprehensive details on an organization’s financial results and its activities. A key section of the IRS 990 Form is Part VI and the importance of governing body an...
- Non-Profit Tax
- Non-Profit Management
- Non-Profit Regulatory Update
- Government Regulatory Update
- IRS Regulations
- Information Technology
- Department of Labor Regulations
- Uniform Guidance/Single Audit Compliance
- Higher Education
- Human Resources Compliance
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Auditing Standards Board Update
- Government Reporting
- Firm News