Most recently, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has tentatively affirmed items regarding financial statements for the proposed FASB Accounting Standards Update, Not-For-Profit...
The IRS Form 990 annually provides comprehensive details on an organization’s financial results and its activities. A key section of the IRS 990 Form is Part VI and the importance of governing body...
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has announced a change in how non-profit organizations annually file their IRS Form 990-N Electronic Notice (e-Postcard) for Tax Exempt Organizations that are not...
- Non-Profit Tax
- Non-Profit Management
- Non-Profit Regulatory Update
- Government Regulatory Update
- IRS Regulations
- Information Technology
- Department of Labor Regulations
- Uniform Guidance/Single Audit Compliance
- Higher Education
- Human Resources Compliance
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Auditing Standards Board Update
- Government Reporting
- Firm News
- Other News