Single Audit Peer Review Service
Maher Duessel was founded to provide high-caliber audit services to clients in the nonprofit and government sectors. As such, we have comprehensive knowledge of Single Audit requirements and compliance issues. We bring the same level of exceptional service and expertise we provide our nonprofit and government clients to the Peer Review process. Our firm's 25+ years of experience in conducting Single Audits, makes us a perfect match to join your Peer Review team as a Single Audit Specialist.
Single Audit Specialist Peer Review Team Member Assets
- Over 25 years of experience conducting Single Audits
- Ranked among the top 50 accounting firms nationwide for the amount of federal dollars audited
- Perform over 100 Single Audits annually.
- Member of the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center since 2004
- Extensive National and State Technical Committee Expertise
- Team member Diane Edelstein:
-Has been an AICPA instructor since 2009
-Served on the Executive Committee of the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center from 2007-2011
-Has been an AICPA Peer Review Conference presenter on Single Audits in 2014, 2015, and 2016