Continuing Professional Education
Maher Duessel offers annual Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Seminars (up to 32 credits per year) at no cost*. Our December seminar focuses on governmental accounting and auditing issues and our July seminar focuses on non-profit accounting and auditing matters.
2020 Non-Profit Update
July 20-21, 2020
1/2 Day Sessions (1:00 P.M.-5:00 P.M.)
Click Here to Register
Day One Agenda - July 20, 2020, 1:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Day Two Agenda - July 21, 2020, 1:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Day One Topics
1. FASB/SAS Update, Levi Zielinski, CPA, Manager, Maher Duessel
2. The Secure Act, Daniel Haber, Regional Sales Director, Retirement and Michael J. Olah, Director, Retirement Plan Consulting Services
3. Charitable Registrations, Sharon Cody, Partnership Manager and James Gilmer, Compliance Specialist
4. Auditing in 2020, Lisa Ritter, CPA, CFE, CITP, Partner, Maher Duessel
Day Two Topics
1. Strategic Planning, Mark Mangano, Counsel, Jackson Kelly, PLLC
2. NPO Tax Update, Betsy Krisher, CPA, CGFM, President Maher Duessel
3. Uniform Guidance Update, Diane Edelstein, CPA, Partner, Maher Duessel
4. COVID-19 Accounting and Financial Reporting, Peggy Jo Revay, CPA, Senior Manager
*Note that seating for our seminars is prioritized for our clients. When you register online, please check your email for confirmation of your seat.
Electronic materials for presentations are copyrighted and rights are granted exclusively to seminar attendees. Distribution or duplication of the materials for purposes other than the event is prohibited. When relying on specific legal or accounting principles, course participants or other individuals accessing the presentations above should also independently research the issues involved, and in particular, any reference materials.