Client Focused Core Values through Specialized Expertise
Maher Duessel is proud to be recognized among the elite group of CPA firms of our size in the county. Out of the more than 40,000 CPA firms across the United States, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) includes Maher Duessel as a Group of 400 (G400) member – one of the largest 500 CPA firms in the country. The AICPA separates the country’s 100 largest CPA firms into a separate group called the G100. The G400 represents the next 400 largest firms in the United States. Our core values drive our dedication and our clients’ confidence in us.
Specialized Focus in Governments & Non Profits
- Our founding partners established Maher Duessel in 1989 based on a passion and commitment to provide assurance, advisory, consulting and tax services to meet non profit accounting and government accounting needs.
- Governments and non profits are what we focus on every day.
Accessibility and Attention to Our Clients
- Maher Duessel is committed to delivering client service excellence. Our firm distinguishes itself by ensuring that your audit or project is overseen and guided by an unparalleled level of expertise in the industry.
- Our clients count on Maher Duessel to receive personalized service from highly qualified and seasoned industry professionals who have chosen to serve governments and non profits.
- Our philosophy is to develop valued and meaningful client relationships.
- Maher Duessel is not only available at ‘audit time’, providing added value services and support, but throughout the year, when insights are needed for various issues that may arise. We value our role as consistent and trusted advisers.
Expertise that Ensures Our Clients' Confidence
- Our clients rely on us to deliver the highest level of quality in meeting their government and non profit accounting and auditing needs. We are evaluated against criteria of a quality practice as established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Maher Duessel has passed all quality control reviews without any letter of comments for every peer review undergone since inception. The most recent Peer Review was conducted by Goff Backa Alfera & Company, LLC for the year ended May 31, 2019.