Bob began his public accounting career in 2001 and joined Maher Duessel in 2005. He specializes in serving a broad base of governmental entities including counties, school districts, municipalities, municipal authorities, and housing authorities. He also directs a wide range of non-profit engagements including HUD funded agencies and human service providers. Bob has extensive experience in Single Audit compliance.
- GFOA Special Review Committee for Annual Comprehensive Financial Reports – Technical Reviewer
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
Commitment to the Community
- Catholic Cemeteries Association of the Diocese of Pittsburgh – Board of Trustees Member
- B.A. Accounting, York College of Pennsylvania